Standard Warranty Terms and Conditions
1. PEBL hereby warrants that the hardware product you have purchased (Product) is free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal use during the warranty period applicable to the Product as defined in the Limited Product Warranties.
2. The Warranty period commences on the date of delivery.
3. The sales receipt, your purchase invoice or delivery note showing the date of delivery of the Product and duly filled Warranty Instructions, showing the serial number and date of delivery of the Product, is the proof of the date of delivery. Customers may be asked to furnish proof of ownership and date of delivery by showing the sales receipt/purchase invoice/delivery note. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser, and is non-transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or otherwise obtains the product from the original purchaser.
4. Within the warranty period, PEBL will, at no additional charge; perform repair or replacement of defects in workmanship or parts covered by this warranty.
5. All exchanged parts and products replaced under warranty service will become the property of PEBL.PEBL reserves the right to replace defective parts with any serviceable used parts that meet the performance specifications of new parts.
6. This warranty shall be rendered null and void if:
ii. Any software preloaded on or otherwise sold with the Product. All software is provided as is and PEBL disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to any implied warranty of non-infringement of third-party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. PEBL does not warrant that the software will be error free or that the software will meet the customers’ requirements.
iii. Installation of software other than those specified in the starter package.
iv. Recovery of corrupted HDD/SSD media other than to original factory state.
v. Damage to or loss of any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is responsible for saving (backing up) any programs, data or removable storage media. The customer is advised to backup essential programs and data before allowing or sending for service.
vi. Parts requiring replacement due to normal wear and tear, corrosion, rust or stain (including expendable or consumable parts).
vii. Products where the model number or serial number has been removed altered or obliterated from the product.
viii. Defects or damage arising from usage of: -
- Unauthorized or poor-quality USBs
- Defects or damage arising from computer virus attacks; or
- Defects or damage caused by the use of third-party optional products or consumables in conjunction with the product.
9. Unless otherwise stated, the Product is entitled to DOA (Defective-On-Arrival) claim should the Product fail within 10 calendar days upon new installation. The product must be in complete set as original and scratch/damage free. PEBL reserves the right to repair the product if it has been discontinued.
10. On-site warranty service, if applicable, applies only to locations within 50 km from the nearest PEBL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE CENTRE.
11. Warranty support will be provided only during normal office hours.
12. For the period in which the on-site warranty service is applicable, PEBL and its PEBL SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE CENTRE reserves the right to courier the replacement module to the customer, should it from preliminary investigations determined that the failure in the product is due to externally connected modules such as the keyboard or mouse.
13. Repaired /replaced PEBLs or part thereof will be warranted for the balance of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days from the date of repair/replacement whichever is longer.
14. Except as set forth above, there are no other expressed or implied warranties.
15. This warranty is only valid in relation to Products installed and used in the country of purchase and shall not extend to any Products not supplied by PEBLs authorized distributors and retailers.
16. The purchaser of the Product (Customer) acknowledges that the Customer is informed and is aware of his/her rights and liabilities under the relevant laws governing the purchase and use of the Product. Subject as expressly provided in limited warranty, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for purpose, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. PEBL and/or their holding, subsidiaries, affiliates, authorized distributors and retailers and authorized service providers shall not be liable to the Customer for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever (including without limitation, damages for loss of revenue, business, profits, goodwill or contracts, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation howsoever arising (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) from the use of the Product.
18. PEBLs obligation under Limited warranty is limited to the repair and replacement of any defective materials.
19. If any provisions of this warranty are judged to be illegal or unenforceable, the continuation in full force and effect of the remaining provisions will not be prejudiced.
All PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre's currently do provide add-ons and accessories for sale to our dealers. Due to the long list of parts available, it would not be possible to provide the list here. However, you may use the spare parts order form to request for a quotation from PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre.
Components are also available from any PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre in the event that you wish to repair Out-Of-Warranty goods. Please note that normally, these components require a high level of technical competence and expensive equipment. If you wish, you may send the items to us for repairs.
Field replaceable/serviceable modules like power supply units, CPU cards are available and can be obtained from your nearest PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre. Please call for latest pricing.
A full range of upgrades is available from PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre. We would be able to advice you on the upgrades in view of price/performance and also the cost effectiveness of upgrades.
Please call your nearest PEBL Service and Maintenance Centre or email us at: info@thePEBL.com